About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fishing Lake Williams June 25 2010


I took Matt to Lake Williams in Lebanon, CT for his first trip there. It was tough fishing into a 5-6mph headwind and the fishing was sluggish. I caught a couple of fish by the campground and a few more fish further up the lake. By the North end lily pads I did pretty well with the Senkos. Matt was getting a lot of hits with the jigs, but wasn't having much luck hooking or landing them. I spent some time with him teaching him how to fish the senkos, but by then the fish weren't hitting them anymore. By that time it was almost 11 and we had to leave. Matt caught 2 small bass and a pickerel. I caught 13 bass and pickerel. Three of the bass were 17" long; one of them is pictured above. It is nice fishing with someone that can take pictures. He took a pretty good photo for his first time with a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment