About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fishing Red Cedar Lake June 11 2010


I wasn't able to start fishing until 9am, so I wasn't sure how this would turn out. Usually I only fish early morning of late afternoon this time of year. I ended up catching a lot of fish, even with he late start. Maybe it was because it was a cool day without sun until around 2pm. I was surprised to see at least 3 other boats fishing the lake, one of the guys reported catching a 4 pound bass. I had a good day as well. No big fish but quite a few 15" bass and a bunch a smaller bass and pickerel and crappie. There were a lot of fish that got away and 3 or 4 tail-less grubs were pulled in, but when I quit at 3pm I had caught 20 fish. About half the fish were caught on swimsenkos and the rest on jigged grubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment