About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fishing Lake Williams June 21 2010


I was able to get out yesterday afternoon for a few hours. It was a little breezy and of course I had to paddle into the wind. I made up my mind to put swimsenkos on one pole and regular senkos on the other. Anchoring next to the dam I tried out a few color combinations and caught a 15" bass on the blue senko. Until I cleared the small islands I was out of the wind so I fished the east shore and caught a small bass and pickerel. I caught a big (17") bass by the big rock half way up the shoreline and then paddled up to the lee side of the big island. There I caught a couple small and a couple good size bass. From there I fished the east and north shore until sundown. I only caught 12 fish but 8 of them were 15-17" long, almost all of them on senkos.

No comments:

Post a Comment