About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fishing Amston Lake June 15 2010


Between work and family commitments I was able to get in a couple hours of fishing yesterday. There is a lot of real estate going on so I wanted to fish close to home and fished Amston Lake. I started around 10am and the fishing was real slow. The first 3 fish were an average of 6" long and took an hour to catch. It took a while to find the right pattern but once I did the fishing was slow and steady. Most of the fish were on the small side, but 3 of the bass were in the 11-12" range. The best fish of the day was a 18" bass on a senko like the one pictured above. By mid afternoon the wind was picking up and I had places to go. The final count was 16 bass, pickerel and a crappie.

No comments:

Post a Comment