About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fishing Red Cedar Lake July 4 2010


I was able to get to the lake for a few hours today. The weather was good and there were a couple other boats on the lake when I got there. The fishing was slow and it seemed that the other boats were doing the same. From all the floating weeds and murky water there must have been a lot of watercraft on the lake yesterday. I only caught a couple fish in the middle of the lake and I let the wind push me to the far end. I didn't start catching fish until I was back past the islands. Maybe there is less boat traffic down there; the fish were more aggressive. Most of the fish were caught on a green senko and ranged from 8 to 15 inches long and the final tally was 8 bass and 1 pickerel. I had a nice conversation with the new owners of a house on the lake. It's a great lake and I envy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment