About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fishing Lake Williams July 11 2010

I woke up at 3am this morning and could not get back to sleep. So I decided to go fishing, what a surprise. When I got to Lake Williams the parking lot was empty and I had the lake to myself. This was going to be a quick fishing trip because the sun was up and I forgot the suntan lotion. The area off the campground gave up 5 bass and a couple of kayakers went by me to the north end of the lake. The senkos were working well and another kayak went by me and started fishing ahead of me in the lily pads to the Northwest. I bypassed all of them them and went to the northeast side of the lake and caught 15 more fish before 9am. All of the fish were caught on senkos. Most of them were in the 11 - 13" range, a couple were bigger and a couple were smaller. Because of the O rings I didn't loose a single worm! What a great day and a great lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment