About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Friday, July 23, 2010

Fishing Red Cedar Lake July 22 2010


Matt and I went to Red Cedar Lake in Lebanon, CT yesterday. As you can see from my photo below, we got there early! Fishing was slow, but steady. We couldn't find any Senko they really liked until in desperation I put on my last choice, a pearl white one. I caught 3 bass on the next 5 casts. You never know what they are going to like. Most of the fish were caught in the middle of the lake. The north end that was so good last time did not bring in any fish and we both lost gear on stumps there. We fished the west bank on the way back to get out of the wind. I caught a couple nice ones under the docks and off the shoreline. Unfortunately I got a phone call half way back to open a house for an appraisal and had to quit for the day. Matt caught 7 bass and I caught 17. Five of the fish I caught were in the 15 - 17 inch range.

No comments:

Post a Comment