About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Red Cedar Lake August 11th

August 11th I went fishing in the afternoon. I started aroung 5pm and fished until it got so dark I couldn't see the line any more. I caught a cople of pickerel in the middle of the lake and caught a couple of bass furhter down the lake. About 6pm the jet skiers and water skiers came out and the fish stopped biting. I fished the fringe of the lake without luck until just before dark. I don't know if it was a coincidence but it was at this time the water skiers quit for the night too. I ended up with 9 fish, all but the first 2 were bass. The bass were all in the 11-13" range and they were all caught on Yamamoto Senkos of various colors.


(I Just sold this condo. Hip Hip Hooray!)

No comments:

Post a Comment