About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fishing Lake Williams August 8



I finally got to go fishing yesterday. The condo closing was on Friday, it was a very hard sale. I went to Lake Williams (Lebanon, CT) on a beautiful day. I have never seen it so crowded with fishermen, there must have been 10 other boats on the lake. As far as I could tell, we were all having a bad day. I caught 4 fish, 3 bass and a small pickerel and I lost my spare pair of glasses over the side. I overheard other fishermen complaining that it has been a bad year for Lake William fishing. My bait was the usual Yamamoto Senkos and Zoom U-Tail Worm. Although I tried everything else in the boat including crankbait to no avail

No comments:

Post a Comment