About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bass Fishing Lake Williams July 31st


On Friday, July 31st, I went to Lake Williams. I arrived before sunrise on a cloudy morning. The fishing was pretty good and I caught 13 bass. Once again the fish were interested in the Yamammoto Senkos, fished “wacky style”. I don’t think it looks like anything in the water, but the wiggle thing it does as it sinks drives aggressive fish to grab it. The only question on most days is, what color do I use today? I use blue, red, lime, green and green/white worms most of the time. The fishing came to an abrupt end when the rain that was supposed to come in the afternoon arrived at 10am. I had afternoon office duty at the office anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment