About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Monday, August 31, 2009

Kayak Lessons In Colchester Ct



This is such a great hobby I can’t understand why everyone does not own a kayak. I really enjoy my kayaks. Yes, I have more than one, but not as many as some. I know someone that has somewhere between 14-17 kayaks. I have only 3, but my wife just doesn’t understand my need.

Right now, I have a great fishing kayak (Wilderness Pongo), a good river kayak (Clearwater Designs Nunu) and a general recreation kayak (Perception Spirit). Each of these boats is good for some things and not so good for others.

What kind of boat is perfect for you, it depends. It depends on your size, where you’re going to kayak, how much stuff you want to take with you, etc. The Pongo was my third attempt at finding the perfect fishing kayak. River kayaking is a world apart from lake kayaking; they use different kayaks and paddles.

If your want kayak lessons, want to talk about equipment or where to go (in the Colchester area), write me at stevehoward@prudentialct.com. The season is almost over, but it is a great time to buy a new or used boat!


No comments:

Post a Comment