About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Red Cedar Lake Fishing May 11th 2010



Red Cedar Lake, Lebanon CT

The office had no meeting or tour on Tuesday, and it wasn't raining. Lately, if it's not raining, it's a good day. The wind was 10-15 mph, but it was pushing me down the lake at a nice pace. In the first two hours I caught one fish. By that time I was down by the lilly pads. I changed from the jigged grubs to the topwater weedless setup. I had a lot of fun for the next couple of hours catching bass and pickerel. Two of the bass and one pickerel I caught were 15-16" long, the rest of the fish were average, 12-13" long. I caught a few more on the way back to the boat launch for a total of 15 fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment