About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Monday, May 17, 2010

Fishing Red Cedar Lake May 16th 2010




After my open house on Sisson Rd I went fishing at Red Cedar Lake. It was very windy, but I was only 2 miles from the lake. Being a Sunday there were boats and jet skis on the lake so anchoring off shore was not an option. The wind quickly pushed me down the lake to the lilly pads which were partially sheltered from the wind. I used the same weedless combinations that I used on the 11th with some success. I think the fish I caught on the 11th were now wise to the deception. I caught 7 (bass and pickerel) fish by 8pm and then started heading back to the other end of the lake. By that time the wind had let down and the boats/jet skis were docked. On the way back I caught a bass, a pickerel and a small perch before it got dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment