About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fishing Lake WIlliams May 7 2010



Lake Williams, Lebanon CT

To use a football analogy, "I took what the defense gave me." In this case, the wind (15-20mph) was from the Northwest, so I fished off of the North shore. Fishing was slow, but fruitful. I caught crappie, perch, pickerel, sunfish and large mouth bass. The 4 bass I caught were in the lilly pads and were about 12-13" long. I used some big single tail grubs, fished weedless on top of the water. There is nothing I like more than seeing a fish hit a bait on the top of the water. I ended up catching 20 fish in about 5 hours of fishing. Most of the fish caught were on the small to medium side. The wind pushed me back to the dam at a good clip. That was really appreciated because I was very tired by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment