About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lake Williams July 17th Lebanon CT


Friday, July 17th, I went fishing at Lake Williams in Lebanon, CT. It was a beautiful day, no wind, clear sky and the clean air you get after a hard rain the night before. The fishing was very good. By 9am I had caught 20 fish and per family agreement, I had to go home. About 15 of the fish were 11-13 inch bass, the rest were small bass, pickerel and perch. I caught most of the fish on a Zoom U Tail worm. I bought those years ago, but never used them because they didn’t fit well on a size 1 hook and they were too light to cast. I took them out of retirement now that I am using the jigs. They work really well and it is something I haven’t thrown at these fish before. I’m going to go through my old worms and see what other stuff I can bring out of retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment