About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Friday, July 3, 2009

Colchester, Lake Haywood Fishing

On July 3rd I went fishing at Lake Haywood in Colchester CT. I caught 8 fish; 6 largemouth bass, 1 rock bass and one sunfish. The bass were caught on Yamamoto senkos and the others were caught on a jigged grub. The bass were all in the 13 – 15” size range. The weather was great and I wish I didn’t have to go to work this afternoon.

For new readers, I fish from a Wilderness Pongo kayak. It has good length, tracking, an adjustable seat and I have modified it for fishing. I installed 2 fishing pole holders and a console that hold my tackle box, cell phone, needle nose pliers, etc. If you see a blue kayak with a “Prudential Connecticut Realty” decal on it, come over and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment