About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Friday, April 16, 2010

Pickerel Lake April 2010


I went to Pickerel Lake in Colchester, Ct Wednesday. I just had to go there after touring a couple of houses there on Tuesday. It was tough being there and not being able to fish.

There were quite a few fishermen there for a week day, probably about 4-5 boats. The weather was sunny, about 60 and 5-10mph winds. Due to work and a Lion's Club meeting I only had 3 hours to fish. I ended up catching 6 pickerel and 1 bass. The bass was about 10-11 inches long and the pickerel were 12-15" long. Because of the wind, I used jig with single tail grubs. Sometimes I complain about catching pickerel. Not today, without them, it would have been a slow day of fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment