About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lake Williams April 15th


It was one of those days when I just had to go fishing! My schedule was open for the day and even though the wind was 10-20mph I didn't care. So I went to my favorite lake and the wind was whipping down from the North, the whole length of the lake. After much paddling in the face of the wind I finally got to the far end of the lake and out of most of the wind.

Fortunately the trip was worth it. I caught 20 fish, 17 pickerel, 2 bass and 1 perch. All the fish were small to average size and were caught jigging single-tail grubs. By the 20th fish I was exhausted and ready to quit. The trip back to the dam was greatly assisted by the wind at my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment