About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fishing Memorial Day Weekend 2012

Saturday I went out to Amston Lake. There was a steady breeze from out of the west 5-7mph, but the fish were biting. They were hitting a Zoom Red Shad Ribbontail and Yamamoto Root beer hula grub. In a half day I caught 30 fish, mostly small to medium bass and pickerel. The biggest fish caught were 24" and 18" pickerel. Monday I fished Red Cedar Lake in Lebanon, CT. The weather was perfect, but the fish were not very interested in the stuff I was throwing out there. I only caught 8 small to medium fish in a half day. The highlight of the day was on my way out; I met another fisherman that had visited this blog site. Sorry I didn't get your name. Send me a comment; let me know how you did Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment