About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Friday, August 27, 2010

Fishing Red Cedar Lake Lebanon Ct Aug 27 2010


Finally, after a week of rain, work, wind and family I got to go fishing today. I didn't get out until 11:30 but the temperature was in the mid 70s. From the boat launch I went along the right shoreline with senkos and grubs. When I started the wind was low and the water was clean. I was catching fish with the smoke grub and smoke senko. When the wind picked up and the power boats started, the water got murky. They stopped hitting that combination, but I caught a few fish with the green/lemon senko. In three hours of fishing I caught 9 fish. Four of the fish were 2 lb bass, two 8" bass, two 18" pickerel and a 5" perch. Should be able to get a couple more weeks of fishing in before turkey season starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment