About Me

My photo
Realtor, USCG, Motorola, Colchester Youth Soccer, Bass Fishing, Kayaking, Halloween

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fishing Red Cedar Lake September 22nd


I had a break in my calendar and went fishing this morning. I went to Red Cedar Lake in Lebanon, CT. The early morning was dead calm and the temperature was a comfortable 57 degrees. The lake has definitely gotten colder, but not pain full wading out to launch the kayak. Fishing was not good. By 9 am I had only had a one fish hooked. A small pickerel that got off before I got him to the boat. Then I got a real estate call and decided to go home. Fishing my way back I caught 4 bass. One about 9" and the others were 12-13". Two of the fish were caught on on a Yamamoto Senko and the others on a Yamamoto Creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment